Rubber sheet (2）- What kind of material is used for the soles of business men's leather shoes?
Nowadays, the most used shoe midsole is the PHYLON midsole. The biggest feature of PHYLON is that it is light, flexible and has good cushioning performance. PHYLON is called secondary foaming. The EVA midsole is also very light, but the cushioning performance and flexibility are far less than the PHYLON midsole, and the cost is much lower than PHYLON. The EVA midsole is called a foaming. The reason why they have the same properties and different names is that PHYLON is secondary foaming and EVA is foaming.
(1) One-time foaming: The midsole of the shoe that is formed by injecting the material into the mold after being heated at a high temperature is called a foaming midsole, that is, the EVA shoe midsole.
(2) Secondary foaming: After injecting the material into the mold, it is called the secondary foaming midsole by the two high-temperature heating and then firing the finished midsole, which is what we often call the PHYLON midsole. The softness of PHYLON is also controlled by temperature. During the process of firing the PHYLON midsole, the higher the temperature, the higher the density of the burned PHYLON and the harder it is. The smaller the fire, the softer and softer the PHYLON is, so the evaluation of the midsole of the shoe cannot be measured by weight or hardness.
(3) Cloth-burning midsole: the cloth-burning midsole is also the PHYLON midsole, but the best example of a shoe-making technique used by designers to pursue the overall design feel is the shoe midsole and the body of the shoe. The same kind of fabric is used to make the overall combination of the shoe body and the sole, which is also a highlight of the shoe making process. To achieve this kind of process, the PHYLON midsole has been wrapped with the selected fabric, and the high temperature in the mold burns into the midsole of the cloth texture of the LB1 we see.
2, PU midsole: In addition to PHYLON midsole and EVA midsole, PU midsole is also very common, the biggest advantage of PU midsole is that the elasticity and toughness are better.
3, the package midsole: Now many sneakers use a built-in midsole structure, also called the midsole. Like everyone's familiar T-MAC series, NIKE's style series belong to the bottom structure of the bag. The bottom of the bag is composed of two parts, the outsole and the upper, but the structure is still big bottom, midsole and shoes. The face is composed of three parts, but the midsole is wrapped inside the upper.
Third, the insole and the overall sole
1. Insole: The insole can also be regarded as a form of the midsole. Unlike the midsole, the insole structure is the bottom that is wrapped in the outsole of the shoe. For example, FORCE1, even if it is an insole structure, Instead of the overall rubber outsole as seen from the outside, in fact, the inside of the rubber outsole is covered with a midsole. This midsole is also called the MD midsole and is a kind of EVA foaming.
2, the overall sole:
(1) The most common sole is the EVA one-time foaming sole. This sole has a low cost and is non-slip and poor. The sole is like wearing roller skates after it gets into the water. REEBOK's 3D sole is the best "spokesperson" for this EVA foam-molded sole.
(3) PU overall sole: ADI and NIKE do not use a lot of this sole, PU sole is a low-temperature molded sole. The characteristics of the PU bottom are light, but it is not suitable for water. When it encounters water, it will react chemically, and the layer will corrode.
(4) Pure rubber sole: Pure rubber sole is mostly used for outdoor hiking shoes, or work shoes, electric shoes. The whole sole is composed of all rubber, and the advantage is that it is wear-resistant and non-slip. The disadvantage is that the weight is too large. CAT work shoes generally use this sole, also known as insulated soles.