|Country of Origin||CHINA|
|Payment & Shipping Terms|
|Price Quote||to be negotiated|
|Average Delivery Time||To be negotiated|
|Ability to Supply||6000pcs/day|
Shoe sole rubber sheet rough buffing rubber sheet specifications:
|Product name||Shoe sole rubber sheet rough buffing rubber sheet|
|Size||60*70cm, 60*100cm,100*110cm etc.|
|Thickness||2.0 to 8.0mm|
|Surface color optional||Any colors&any designs can be made accordingly|
|Hardness||88-96 Shore A|
|Finished appearance||one side design and other side rough for adhesive|
|Quality||OEM and ODM available|
Shangli Haichuan Shoe Material Co., Ltd. is an enterprise specializing in making various shoe materials. Our company is located at beautiful city PingXiang, Jiangxi with convenient transportation and communication by sea, land and air.Our company produces various high and medium level imitated leather soles with large, medium and small sizes and famous brand rubber forming soles. We also have brought in advanced production equipment and testing equipment from at home and abroad after continuous reform.
1. Quality: hardness optional, odorless, rubber bottom is not broken and not sticky
2. Design: a variety of hot and popular designs
3. Price: Provide different grades of products according to the needs of different customers, so that customers have the most competitive price.
4. Service: The quality team and design team provide you with the best service.
5. Choice: color and thickness, can be customized
6. Our engineers have more than 10 years of experience in the rubber sole field.
7. We have introduced advanced equipment, completed production lines, and a professional quality team to provide customers with flexible purchasing options.
8. Our production delivery is fast, usually one week after the order is placed. According to the different demand and demand time of customers, we will adopt the mode of increasing production line to meet the customer's delivery and quantity requirements.
9. To ensure quality, we have placed inspections in each production section. To ensure that there is no problem with quality.