Our advantage of rubber sheet for high heel shoe soles
- Various quality for our customer's reference
- Short and timely delivery
- Stable quality
- Besides English , we can also speak Espanol
Different materials compare :
(1) Rubber sole: The advantage of the rubber sole is that it is very soft and elastic and can be adapted to various sports games. Indoor sports shoes are mostly used for rubber soles; but the disadvantages are also obvious, that is, they are not wear-resistant.
(2) Beef base: light yellow, translucent sole, beautiful appearance, and has good elasticity and wear resistance, comfortable to wear. The bottom of the tendon can be made of rubber, plastic, or thermoplastic elastomer (TPR).
(3) The bottom of the thousand layers: the bottom of the thousand layers is made of white cloth, which is made of multi-layered and made of cashmere. It is comfortable to wear, light and non-slip, warm in winter and sweat absorbent in summer. The base is used to make cloth shoes.
(4) Foam bottom: The shoes made with the foam bottom are very light to wear, and it is very comfortable to walk on the feet, but it is also because the foam soles are too light, if the foam bottoms are not slippery enough, in rainy days or on the ground. It is easy to fall when wet, so choose the quality of the foam bottom shoes.The foam shading road should be enough to slip, the poor foam bottom shoes will be uncomfortable, feeling the feet stuffy.
(5) Composite bottom: The two layers can be freely taken and combined with the living body. The composite surfaces of the upper and lower bottom layers are arranged in a geometric shape with irregularities. The upper bottom layer is covered with micropores, and the lower bottom edge is provided with geometric holes. An intervening space layer is formed between the upper and lower bottom layers, and the volume of the space layer is changed by the pressure when the person walks, and the gas exchange is automatically performed, thereby achieving the purpose of ventilation and dampness.
|rubber sheet for high heel shoe soles